- Since I'm just beginning, I'm doing a stream-of-consciousness type of writing here. I don't know how this is going to turn out, or what I'll be entering here in the hope of attracting regular readers. No, I'm not bringing back the Bulldada Newsblog.
- Whenever you embark upon the study of a new subject, the textbook invariably urges you to keep a diary of your progress. Of course, most of these textbooks were written before the era of blogs and the Internet. Having been sucked into the cult of Facebook, I've been making personal comments on my Facebook page; meanwhile, my cooking efforts have been documented on the Cast Iron Cooking group there. I know some people on that Facebook group would be offended by the content of this Web site, so I'm in a bit of a quandry.
- I'm reluctant to include a picture of the eight-pointed Star of Chaos on my site. First of all, I'm just beginning on this and I'm still trying to find a symbol or "sigil" of my own. I'd made one a few months ago just before I closed the High Weirdness Project, but I don't know if it's appropriate for my newer and more "personal" Web site.
- As I was writing this, my manager came by with boxes of donuts and corn muffins. Our company is celebrating so-called "Customer Service Week," in an attempt to boost everyone's morale by serving snacks and things all week. I've just eaten a store-bought corn muffin, for the first time after several months of making my own cornbread. This thing is crap.
- I'm trying a "Recipe of the Day" thingie at the top of my Web site, with an (obvious) emphasis on cast iron.