Lodge 10 inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Affectionately called my "redneck pan."
Lodge 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet
- If you don't have any cast iron cookware, then your kitchen needs at least one piece. Your first piece of cast iron must be this one – a 12 inch cast iron skillet.
Lodge 14 inch Cast Iron Wok
- The best way to do a stovetop stir fry, especially if you have an electric stove and not a gas-fired one.
The Wagner's 1891 Original Cast Iron Skillet
- Some information for anyone looking to find a vintage antique cast iron pan for their kitchen. This particular item has fooled a number of people, and this page provides some basic information to assist you. Buyer beware!
Unique 19th Century Cast Iron Skillet
- A cast iron pan dating from the mid-to-late 1800s. I haven't the slightest idea who made it, but it's the lightest and thinnest cast iron pan I've ever owned. Its handle has an artistic design unlike any I've ever seen.
Bayou Classic 16 Quart Dutch Oven
- A monster of a pot, one that will let you feed a whole army!
8 Quart Cast Iron Potjie
- A potjie is a pot bellied cast iron cooking pot from South Africa that resembles a medieval iron cauldron.