This term has been used by the Church of Scientology to describe its chosen enemies – because, as you know, chaos and anarchy are bad things. Except, of course, when they're not: the unpredictability of Chaos is an inspiration and outlet for creativity, as well as rebellion against authority. And in the true spirit of Chaos, many valiant warriors are fighting these battles on their own terms, and as such they are worthy of praise and consideration as brothers and sisters in the battle.
Sermonizing and Rants
Soc.support.youth.gay-lesbian-bi: The Gay Youth Forum
Too much media attention is being given to "pedophiles" and "child molesters" on the Internet, when that coverage should go to far more worthy topics - such as this one. Check out this link, and be prepared to read stories and confessions that may change the way you think.
Good Deed Doers
- Scamming the Nigerian scammers and giving them a taste of their own medicine!
Banned Books Week
- The American Library Association's annual event to raise awareness of censorship and the power of banned books.
The Church of Scientology vs. the Net
Rev. Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping
- Crusading against the corporate Shopocalypse!
Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
EFFweb - The Electronic Frontier Foundation
Free the West Memphis Three
- An ongoing crusade to free three kids unfairly convicted of murder.
- A UK collective – not a rival cult (yeah, right!) – celebrating "Happy Mondays" and "Good Fridays".
The Nizkor Project
Not For Sale
- Did you know that slavery still exists and thrives in the 21st century?
Robin Hood Fund
- A Digg-like community that grants people's wishes (or at least sends money).
The Watchtower Observer
The Anti-Anti-Smoking Conspiracy Page
The AOL Sucks Page
Banned Books Online
The Culture Jammer's Encyclopedia
Church of Euthanasia
- Media pranksters who want YOU to kill yourself. But there's a good reason for it.
The Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
- Consumers reveal their tales of woe and horror from dealing with Giant Corporations.
EPIC: FBI Attempts to Ban Cryptography
Find A Human
- Bypass long voice mail systems when calling customer service - and speak to real people.
Glen L. Roberts Home Page
- People come together to reveal the sordid details behind those flashy TV infomercial rip-offs.
The Master Anti-Smoking Page
- A declaration of anti-racism that proclaims "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity."
- Report scams and rip-offs, and expose them on the Web.
Tobacco Control Archives
The Yes Men
Avatars of Slack
Carl from 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force'