Difference (from prior minor revision)
> [[ZOMG Its Criss|ZOMG It's Criss]]
> : What the skeptical world needs – a skeptic with her own YouTube channel who takes on pseudosecience, creationism, and other morons...and she's a smokin' hot babe, too.
- The goal of this group is to alter the orbit of an asteroid by the year 2015.
- Debunking popular misconceptions and myths about astronomy – especially myths created by Hollywood.
- An ever-growing collection of videos that expose "psychics" as charlatans.
Brad Hein's Nanotechnology Site
Carl Sagan Productions
Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
- Formerly known as CSICOP, this is the most famous of the skeptical organizations.
Critical Thinking on the Web
- An Australian-based group of skeptics and freethinkers who provide links to useful skeptical Web sites.
- Master of electricity and Tesla coils…and an amazing science performer.
Professor Stephen Hawking's Home Page
Jillian's Guide to Black Holes
Jim Lippard's Home Page
Millenium Project (Not a misspelling!) Ratbags.com's index of frauds and quacks.
Penn & Teller's Bullshit
- Useful information about medical frauds and quacks of all sorts.
James Randi Home Page
- Fraudbuster, psychic-buster, and the most famous of the debunkers.
SETI: The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- Skepticism from a feminine point of view.
The Skeptics Resource Page
- Another list of useful starting points to skeptical sites.
The Skeptic Tank
- Internet skepticism that gets in the face of paranormal kooks - and they don't like it.
- The definitive online guide to skepticism.
The Skeptics Guide to the Universe
- Regular weekly podcast of the New England Skeptical Society.
- This really should be on our Pseudo-Scientific Wackos page, but naturally they'll get all upset if they're not listed here…because they claim to be "real" skeptics. They investigate the skeptics in order to make them seem untrustworthy.
- A wiki project devoted to skepticism.
The Space Telescope - European Coordinating Facility
- Lou Minatti's insightful look at "New Age" silliness online.
World Future Society
- I want my jet pack and flying car NOW, dammit!
ZOMG It's Criss
- What the skeptical world needs – a skeptic with her own YouTube channel who takes on pseudosecience, creationism, and other morons…and she's a smokin' hot babe, too.