|Login||Logout||Register||Contact the Webmaster||PayPal Me|
Now THIS is a coincidence strange enough to be "magic." I've been depressed since the weekend, but this . . . start my vacation in October. As is usual with Chaos magic, I can't chalk this up to anything other . . .
1K - last updated 2013-06-11 12:29 by Modemac
* Yay, it works! I can use this ''wiki'' site as an echo of my Twitter feed. That means I can get around . . . It turned out to be a basic introduction to Chaos magic. Cool! It puts a lot of emphasis on the . . . influence of [[Discordianism]] on Chaos magic...and it does a good job explaining why . . . that this is ''intentional,'' at least to some Chaos magicians, and that there are aspects of this . . . similarities and parallels between Chaos magic and the other path of (non-) religious . . .
5K - last updated 2011-10-07 09:14 by Modemac
* So far, the results of the sigil have been...interesting. It's been an experience that, I suspect, . . . where some people have long since declared "Chaos magic is dead." I wouldn't be surprised if at . . .
3K - last updated 2011-10-09 08:43 by Modemac
* I need to make that cobbler again, and contact either the public library or whoever in City Hall manages . . . introductory message to the Facebook group for Chaos magic: http://www.facebook.com/groups/62873153619/ . . .
6K - last updated 2011-10-10 06:57 by Modemac
* An introduction to cooking in cast iron: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNtCjhHCxVo] * So, apparently . . . a new sigil for the page of [[Recipes in Chaos Magic]], though when I posted it to the Facebook . . . group for Chaos magic, it was suggested that I don't publicize . . .
3K - last updated 2011-10-13 07:42 by Modemac
* After burning my sigil in the Griswold skillet, I headed out of the house at 7:30 AM yesterday and . . . occurring quite frequently since I started this "Chaos Magic" thing. I enjoy it when stuff like this . . .
5K - last updated 2011-10-16 07:43 by Modemac
* The long day of walking all over the place and being out of the house on Saturday really wore me out, . . . other people who are into this, and I realize Chaos magic (or "magick" ")) is a practice that mostly . . .
2K - last updated 2011-10-17 08:22 by Modemac
* After supper last night, I went to bed at about 8:20 PM with the intent of sleeping the entire night. . . . let whatever happens, happen. * Posted to the Chaos Magic group on Facebook: "Apparently one aspect . . . of Chaos magic that ticks off other pagan sects is the . . .
2K - last updated 2011-10-21 07:25 by Modemac
Part 1: The past few days have been alternately tiring (physically) and relaxing (mentally). I've been . . . Hands-On Chaos Magic].'' Far more enjoyable to read than ''Liber . . . was, I think this is ''the'' introduction to Chaos magic that I've been hoping to read! It will . . . soon enough. It even delves into the aspect of Chaos magic that made me laugh out loud, at first -- . . . (which aren't very many, admittedly), ''Hands-On Chaos Magic'' is the one that has appealed to me the . . .
6K - last updated 2011-10-25 07:47 by Modemac
=== My declaration: I am a Magician. === After learning the joys of cooking over the course of 2011, . . . and accepting Chaos magic in the fall of the year, I enjoyed a wonderful . . . I am a magician!''' I am practicing a version of Chaos magic that I simply refer to as [[Food and Cooking|cooking . . . good a reason as any to practice magic. This is Chaos magic because it comes from my inner self. I . . . One of the points of Chaos magic that I am still developing for myself is . . .
4K - last updated 2012-01-05 13:31 by Modemac
Unexpectedly, I found myself casting my first protection spell last night. Me, the cynic who doesn't . . . believe in magic even as I call myself a Chaos magician. I worked late again last night, and . . .
2K - last updated 2012-05-31 07:34 by Modemac
Long night on the pager; four calls between 11 PM and 4 AM. After getting up at 4 AM to take the latest . . . art. The result, for whatever it's worth, is [[Chaos Magic|here]]. . . .
1K - last updated 2012-06-06 05:07 by Modemac
Having developed it to the point where it can now be put into general use, here is a system of divination . . . it as my magical alphabet when I embraced [[Chaos Magic]]. Consequently, the method of reading . . .
2K - last updated 2012-12-13 05:08 by Modemac
As an exercise in Chaos magic, I developed my own personal system for producing magical readings based . . . reading; one reading seems to take a while. Chaos magic stems from the subconscious, so I decided . . .
8K - last updated 2013-04-16 16:14 by Modemac
A Cynical Look at Practicing Chaos Magic
My initial attraction to [[Chaos Magic|Chaos magic]] stemmed from its emphasis on meditation and ''gnosis.'' . . . for Beginners'' by Jack Kornfield. * ''Hands-On Chaos Magic'' by Anrieh Vitimus. * ''Book 4'' by Aleister . . . and exertion. See also: [[The Only True Magic]] Chaos magic places an emphasis on the ''subconscious'' . . . a name called "magic." It is this magic that the Chaos magician looks to focus on, in order to engage . . . extent. This brings us to one of the axioms of Chaos magic: ''belief is a tool.'' "Belief" and "faith" . . .
17K - last updated 2015-10-07 20:51 by Modemac
Adventures in Culimancy
[[image:cooking-sigil.jpg]] '''''Culimancy'': a term best described as Cooking Magic.''' [[The Only True . . . and not "Recipes in Cast Iron?" What is "[[Chaos Magic|chaos magic]]?" Is it witchcraft or Satan? . . .
18K - last updated 2018-08-03 05:36 by Modemac
Cast Iron Chaos
<h3><b><i>Mod Externa</i>...cooking up anarchy and Chaos with a touch of cynical . . . feed|http://twitter.com/modemac]] ---- == Chaos Magic == '''''Magic''''' is the mysterious presence . . . to inform, manipulate, and control others. * [[Chaos Magic]] ** [[Other Religious Weirdness]] ** [[Christianity . . .
4K - last updated 2015-07-20 23:04 by Modemac
[[image:chaosflames.jpg|Flames of Chaos|http://www.modemac.com/graphics/Flames_of_Chaos.jpg]] '''''Chaos . . . the path of [[Cast Iron Chaos]]. === Practicing Chaos Magic === * [[A Cynical Look at Practicing Chaos . . . Chaos Magic]: a [[Facebook]] group : Facebook's very . . . own discussion group for Chaos magic. === Religious Nonsense from All Walks . . .
2K - last updated 2015-07-21 04:39 by Modemac
== Practicing the Art of Cooking Magic == '''Why "magic?"''' Much of my explanation for this is spelled . . . me, to the point where I decided to give [[Chaos Magic]] a try. Because I wanted to immerse my . . . look into "kitchen witchery" and apply this to Chaos magic. And this led to the beginning of my development . . .
8K - last updated 2015-07-21 04:41 by Modemac
'''''Kuru tekele ''''' -- "A system of magical writing" (as translated into ''Quenya,'' the ancient tongue . . . readings. Some magical systems, such as [[Chaos Magic]], blatantly include fictional trappings . . .
11K - last updated 2012-12-12 18:40 by Modemac
Reading the Tengwar
'''Primary URL for this Web page: http://www.modemac.com/tengwar''' ---- == Magical Readings using Elvish . . . ---- As I've learned about the practice of [[Chaos Magic]], I've realized that a good exercise to . . .
6K - last updated 2012-12-27 07:50 by Modemac
Scientology and Black Magic
(Hello to the folks from the "Cast Iron Cooking, Classifieds and Hellraising" group who are reading this . . . This is what brought me into the realm of [[Chaos Magic]]. Much of the practice of Chaos magic . . . interpretation, and that's one of the aspects of Chaos magic that I like. However, in exploring the . . . of years. Looking at this book from the view of Chaos magic, I realize that Hubbard did exactly what . . . Chaos magicians do when they create magical entities . . .
10K - last updated 2017-11-19 07:40 by Modemac
[[image:sigilspell.jpg]] : (As an experiment, I designed and "charged" this sigil to cast a spell upon . . . the most popular (and the easiest) aspects of [[Chaos Magic|Chaos magic]] is '''sigil magic''' -- designing . . . have been around since the earliest days, and Chaos magic simply took the idea of a sigil and simplified . . . activate it, destroy it, and let it happen. In Chaos magic, a sigil is essentially an aid to focusing. . . . and his popular essay ''Pop Magic,'' Chaos magician and comic book author Grant Morrison . . .
12K - last updated 2013-10-01 20:53 by Modemac
The Only True Magic
All my life, I've searched for magic. This magic has taken many forms and many names, and I've never . . . they know that there is simply nothing there. [[Chaos Magic|"Chaos" magic]] in particular is a fairly . . . of a sort without religious dogma involved. Chaos magic emphasizes this, as it encourages the practitioner . . . magic:" ''culimancy.'' Modern day magic, and Chaos magic in particular, is closely tied to fiction, . . . but it was spelled out for me when I looked into Chaos magic and the writings of Peter J. Carroll, generally . . .
11K - last updated 2015-07-21 04:44 by Modemac